The brainchild of Dory Funk Sr. A Texas Death match is a wrestling match similar to the Last Man Standing Match, the only difference being that you must be pinned, then a 10-count is initiated. If the person pinned fails to get up by the count of 10, the participant loses the match. It spread from Amarillo across the globe and to this day remains one of the most punishing pro wrestling matches.
- 4.5 oz., 100% ring-spun USA cotton
- Reactive-dyed for longer lasting color
- Pre-washed to minimize shrinkage
- Tubular construction
- Ribbed crew neck
- Taped neck and shoulders to provide durability
- Double needle stiching on sleeves and bottom hem