The Iron Claw, a cranial-crushing finishing move that may not look as punishing as it actually is, but in the right hand, is a maneuver from which there is almost no escape. This manual compactor is one of the more brutally simplistic moves in a sports-entertainer’s arsenal: You grab hold of your opponent’s head, put pressure on the temples and squeeze his skull like a stress ball, refusing to let up until he’s reduced to a pile of mush on the canvas, either tapping out or passing out and being pinned. Whether it’s applied by one of the Von Erich’s, Baron Von Raschke, Blackjack Mulligan or many others, it’s sure to do damage.
- 4.5 oz., 100% ring-spun USA cotton
- Reactive-dyed for longer lasting color
- Pre-washed to minimize shrinkage
- Tubular construction
- Ribbed crew neck
- Taped neck and shoulders to provide durability
- Double needle stiching on sleeves and bottom hem